Dentist specialized in Cosmetic Dentistry
Is your Cosmetic Dentist a Prosthodontist?
Cosmetic Dentistry is not a recognized specialty by the American Dental Association. The only formal education and advanced training in cosmetic dentistry is obtained by attending a postgraduate clinical program in Prosthodontics, which requires three years of additional school in a rigorous curriculum dedicated to Dental Implants, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry.
Cosmetic Dentist Atlanta
At Georgia Prosthodontics, we are Specialists in Prosthodontics, trained to provide expert Cosmetic Dentistry services, even in the most challenging cases.
Smile Makeover and Smile Design. The power of Changing Lives
A Smile Makeover or Smile Design consists in redrawing your Smile following patterns of harmony that match your face and personality. Many factors are involved in a beautiful smile including teeth arrangement, shape and color, amount of gum exposed, lip contour and symmetry are the main ones. A set of professional photographs and models are mandatory to plan and build your new Smile.
A Smile Makeover or Smile Design is not only placing a set of veneers in your front teeth. A functional analysis is required to provide long-lasting results. As Prosthodontists, we are specialized Cosmetic Dentists and ensure you will love the results. Get ready for a life change!
How is a Prosthodontist different than a regular Cosmetic Dentist?
– Actual Clinical training. Prosthodontists are Clinically trained in Cosmetic Dentistry by an extensive three year program.
– Greater array of treatment options. Due to the nature of our training, we can expertly combine implants, bridges and veneers or crowns and obtaining great results that last.
– Training in Laboratory procedures. Understanding the process of making your smile from the technical perspective enhance the results
– Comprehensive restorative approach. As Prosthodontist, we will ensure that your masticatory function will protect and complement your new smile.
– Extensive knowledge in Biomaterials. Selecting the material of choice for your Smile Design will be done based on your dental needs and particular circumstances.