Board Certified Prosthodontist Atlanta
Georgia Prosthodontics is a team of dentists specialized in Implant, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry. We provide the highest standard comprehensive dental services in a genuinely warm environment. Our commitment to our patients is to ensure a healthy radiant smile through an enjoyable and comfortable experience.
Smile Specialists at Georgia Prosthodontics is led by Carlos A. Castro, DDS, FACP, the only Board Certified Prosthodontist cross trained in Dental Implant Surgery serving the city of Atlanta. His credentials make him one of the most experienced and highly trained dentists in the area. We will work to address your unique needs, and help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
We are confident you will enjoy the results of our expertise each and every time you smile.
Do I need a referral?
Although many of our patients come referred by other specialists, you do not need a referral to see a Prosthodontist. Simply call us or click on the button below to schedule an appointment. We would love to see you soon!
Meet Dr Carlos Castro
Carlos Castro DDS, FACP
Board Certified Prosthodontist Atlanta
Over 15 years of experience
DDS: Doctor in Dental Surgery
– New York University College of Dentistry, New York, NY
– Odontólogo: Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá, Colombia
Post-Doctorate Education: Specialist in Prosthodontics, Specialist in Dental Implants
- Advanced Studies in Prosthodontics for International Graduates. New York University College of Dentistry
- Advanced Education Program in Prosthodontics. New York University College of Dentistry
- Advanced Education Program in Dental Implants. Columbia University School of Dental Medicine
- Board certification: American Board of Prosthodontics, North East Regional Board, Central Region Dental Board, Georgia State Dental Board, New York State Dental Board
- Current Clinical Assistant Professor, Columbia University
- Visiting lecturer at New York University College of Dentistry
- Director Georgia Prosthodontics Study Club
Memberships: Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontics, International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Academy of Osseointegration, American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Colombian Dental Association, Invisalign Certified
Awards: Finalist Frechette Research competition, International Association of Dental Research, Dr. Harold Litvak Fellowship Award, The Kenneth Adisman Award, Table Clinic award by the New York Section of the American College of Prosthodontics. “Impact of Facial Asymmetries on the Plane of Occlusion: A Simple Solution to Correct!”
Charity Work: New York University College of Dentistry Outreach to Dominican Republic; San Vicente de Paul Hospital, Community Health Center, Gramalote, N/S, Colombia
Norberto Delgado DDS
DDS: Georgetown University, Washington DC – 1989
Post-Doctorate Education: Specialist in Dental Implants, Prosthodontics and Treatment Temporomandibular Disorders (TMD) and Orofascial pain
– Advanced Education in Temporomandibular Disorders and Orofascial pain. Georgetown University 1990
– Advanced Education Program in Prosthodontics. University of Missouri. Veterans Hospital – Kansas City. 1992
Dr. Delgado has focused his private practice in prosthodontics and temporomandibular disorders in San Juan, Puerto Rico since 1992. He has offered lectures on topics ranging from temporomandibular disorders to prosthodontics. He is a member of the Puerto Rican Association of Prosthodontists and the Colegio de Cirujanos Dentales de PR.
Marina Yefrusi, RDH
Associate in Applied Science Degree: Dental Hygiene, New York University College of Dentistry
BA: Studio Art, Hunter College, New York, NY
Member: American Dental Hygienists’ Association
Awards: Professionalism Award for excellence and dedication to the profession, New York University College of Dentistry
Specialist in Dental Implants, Cosmetic Dentistry and Reconstructive Dentistry
We are proud to be recognized as members and fellows of the highest dental organizations and to have in our team the only Board Certified Prosthodontist with Fellowship in Implant Dentistry serving Atlanta and Georgia.